Fred Euphrat's Bear Flat | Sonoma County | 10:00am-2:30pm
Register Today | Registration Form Now Available
Announcing the Next Field Day at Fred Euphrat's Bear Flat
Bear Flat - Sonoma County
Registration Form Below
Mark Your Calendar
The next FLC Field Day will be held on September 28 in Sonoma County at Fred Euphrat's property, Bear Flat. Here is some information about the property:
- Purchased by his father circa 1960 in a heavily logged condition
- Currently owned and actively managed by Fred, an RPF and consulting forester
- A Glamor Camping (Glamping) business operated by Fred's daughter with nine tent cabin sites with frames built from lumber milled from trees from the property (featured in the photos above)
- An NTMP approved in 2006
- An NRCS Forest Management Plan adopted in 2010
- Multiple forest management activities from 1981 through 2016 including planting, thinning, invasive plant removal, logging, etc.
- A wedding venue site in addition to the Glamping facilities.
The agenda, where to meet and some history about Bear Flat are included in the registration form.
FLC Members - $30 per person
Nonmembers - $35 per person